Stove Enamelling can be undertaken on items upto 1676mm x 1219mm x 1158mm and 100kg in a range of colours and textures.
We offer a high quality general purpose stoving finish ideal for all industrial, engineering and manufacturing applications. Stoving paints possess the following attributes.
- Tough, mar-resistant finish
- Melamine reinforced for improved durability
- Energy savings achievable through lower stoving schedules
- Effective opacity normally achieved in one coat
- Superior high quality finish compared to powders and air dry paints
Whilst stove enamelled finishes can be applied as a single coating certain materials or the requirements for higher levels of performance can benefit from a stoving primer. We offer a two pack Self Etching Primer as a standard stoving primer when required.
The two pack Self Etching Primer consists of a zinc tetroxychromate pigmented base and an acid reducer. Its major use is on aluminium but it also has excellent adhesion on steel and other metals ensuring optimum adhesion for the stoving top coat.